Submit a TLA
Thank you for considering adding your teaching and learning activity (TLA) to the Musostudy.com TLA Resource page. When you add your ideas to Musostudy.com you are contributing to the development of a rich teaching resource.
Please download they TLA template document to fill in. Once you have completed your document please email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By submitting your TLA to Musostudy.com you are consenting to it being used on the website in the TLA database in line with the Creative Commons public licence (see below).
- If you have any questions, please do email me (email@example.com). Many thanks, Sue Richardson.
Instructions for completing the document
- Please see the Bingo TLA for an example of how your post will look: https://www.musostudy.com/tla-bingo/
- Please complete as many sections of this form as you can. *The minimum to complete are those marked with a red asterisk
- Email this document and any associated images or files back to Sue Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Copyright Licenses
Creative Commons License
This handbook, the Musostudy Model and Toolkit are available under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0). This means that, apart from within the scope of any research you are conducting on my behalf; you are free to use Musostudy under certain conditions specified by this licence.
This is a human-readable summary of (and not a substitute for) the license. You are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Notices: You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
For more details please visit: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/